- 6 Egg Whites
- 1 1/4 Caster Sugar
- 1 Tbs Corn flour
- 1 Tsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbs Icing Sugar
- 2 Tbs Cocoa unsweetened
- 1 300ml Thickened Cream
- 2 Tbs caster Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Punnet of raspberries, blueberries and strawberries (cut in half)
- 3 Tbs grated/shaved dark chocolate
- Spray Olive Oil
- Now lets Cook
- Pre heat your oven to 170-180 depending on your oven
- Line a large baking tray or swiss roll pan with baking paper and spray with Olive Oil
- In an electric mixer beat whisk egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Then rain the sugar in slowly until peaks are glossy.
- Then fold through corn flour and vinegar.
- Spread the meringue evenly on the greased pan. And Bake for 20-25 Minutes until golden. Then let rest for one hour.
- During this time you can make the chantilly cream. Whisk your cream into soft peaks and rain your sugar in with the vanilla, make sure you don't over whip.
- Mix your icing sugar and cocoa together, and then get a peace on baking paper out large enough to flip over your meringue. And sprinkle with 1/4 of the sugar mix. Then flip your meringue onto the coated baking paper.
- Now remove the baking paper gently,and spread with the chantilly cream all over then sprinkle meringue with 1/2 of the sugar mix. And add the berries and shaved chocolate.
- Now comes the time to roll, this is were the baking paper comes in handy as you can use this as a guide to get a tight roll. Roll from the short end, roll slowly so you avoid getting any cracks. This can take practice so don't worry if you get a crack or two.
- Then dust with the remaining sugar mix and place in fridge for two hours to set.