Carrot and Goats Cheese Frittata
6 Serves per Frittata
- 12 Free Range Eggs
- 3 Heirloom Carrots
- 1/2 Cup of Cream
- Small Packet of Meredith Goats Cheese 150g
- Fresh Thyme stalks about 8
- 1tsp Dried Thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Spray Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- Firstly, turn your oven on to 180 degrees.
- Then scrub your carrots clean and dice them into bite size chucks, and toss them in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in roasting dish and roast for approximately 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Once cooked, in a large mixing bowl crack all your eggs, removing any shell. And whisk together add the dried thyme and salt and pepper, plus cream. Mix well.
- Grease a 20cm x 20cm tin with either olive oil or coconut oil and line with baking paper.
- Pour the egg mixture in and then arrange the carrots and goats cheese around evenly.
- And bake for 30-45 minutes depending on your oven.
- You can test it with a cake tester to make sure its cooked through.
- Once cooked transfer to cooling area and allow to cool slightly before lifting from the tin using the baking paper.
- Arrange the fresh thyme sprigs on it and serve warm.